- Since the project deployed in June of 2009, over 2,200 messages have been sent with an over 87 % response rate.
- Of those messages, the vast majority — 63 percent — were for appointment reminders, while 17 percent were related to health and wellness tips, 12 percent were messages about the soldier’s unit, 7 percent were suggestions for other resources, and only 1 percent were text messages.
- 75 percent of mCare users preferred multiple messages per week for tips, resources, etc.
- 94 percent said mCare’s tips were either very or somewhat helpful and relevant
- 66 percent of users said mCare improved communications with their care team
More from Mobihealthnews.