1) Now the Care Services Improvement Partnership (CSIP) no longer exists, the Telecare Learning and Improvement Network is part of the Department of Health’s (DH) Care Networks in the Putting People First programme. Item 1 gives information on the new arrangements.
2) Short update on the Whole System Demonstrator Action Network events.
3) Reminds adult social care authorities in England to complete the CSCI returns in April/May 2009. This will be the last occasion that the figures will be collected in this way.
4) Lists four recent publications from DH. Telecare and telehealth commissioners and service providers should note the DH/Care Quality Commission document.
5) List of news links.
There is also a supplement this month featuring case studies and information from:
• Coventry University
• Disabled Living Foundation
• Just Checking
• Home Telehealth Limited
• London Telecare
• Nottingham Rehab Services
• Red Embedded
• Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board (SSAIB)
• Telecare Services Association (TSA)
• Wanderguard UK